Featuring a staggering amount of meals, most of which have quirky names such as John Wayne's cowboy pork chops or the Mae West Special, diners can choose from starters and lite bites, salads, all-day breakfasts, a burger bar section, a range of hot diggity dogs, main meals, grilled steaks, Tex Mex and the obligatory sides and range of dips.
What does HDD stand for?
HDD stands for Hot Diggity Dog
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HDD
We have 69 other meanings of HDD in our Acronym Attic
- Heavy Drinking Day (alcohol dependence)
- Heavy-Duty Diesel
- Hickory Dickory Dock (nursery rhyme)
- Hierarchical Data Dictionary
- High Density Data
- High Density Diskette
- Highly Doped Drain
- Holographic Disk Drive
- Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Hospital de Día (Spanish: Day Hospital)
- Hrvatski Dalmatinski Dom (Croatian Dalmatian Home, political party)
- Human Development Department (World Bank)
- Human Disorientation Device
- Hyderabad (Pakistan)
- Hartsville Downtown Development Association (South Carolina)
- Heavy Duty Distribution Association (Bethesda, MD)
- Hexanediol Diacrylate
- Hierarchical Dynamic Distributed Array
- High Definition Digital Audio
- Horrex Davis Design Associates Ltd. (graphic design agency; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After running Hot Diggity Dog hot dog carts at local fairs and festivals, Peggy Gustafson decided she wished she had a Neiner Neiner Weiner kiosk.
The politicians didn't believe it, nor did the civil servants we are now told but, hot diggity dog, none of them can remember whichone of their colleagues cameupwith the estimate.