The Hostility toward Women Scale (Check, 1984) is a 30-item self-report instrument on a 5-point Likert scale designed to measure participants' hostile attitudes toward women.
What does HTWS stand for?
HTWS stands for Hostility toward Women Scale
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HTWS
We have 1 other meaning of HTWS in our Acronym Attic
- Hindustan Tin Works Ltd. (India)
- Hear the Word Ministries (Zimbabwe)
- Henrietta Tower Wurts Memorial
- Hanford Tank Waste Operation Simulator
- How to Write Parallel Programs (publication)
- Hill Tracts Woman Resource Network (Pakistan)
- Hanford Tank Waste Remediation System
- Hawaii Tsunami Warning System
- Healing Those Who Serve (Second Wind Foundation; Nunnelly, TN)
- Heavy Thermal Weapon Sight
- Hilltown Township Water and Sewer Authority (Pennsylvania)
- Hiram, Tyrian, Widow's Son, Sendeth to King Solomon (Masonic, Mark Master Degree of Royal Arch Masonry; coins & gravemarkers)
- Have Tank Will Travel (Villa Park, IL)
- Hexone Tank Waste Treatment
- High Technology Waste Treatment (project)
- Harry Tracy Water Treatment Plant (Department of Public Works; San Francisco, CA)
- Heart Transplantation (cardiology)
- Higher Technical Examination Programme (Denmark)
- Højere Teknisk Eksamen (Danish Technical College)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hostility Toward Women Scale (Koss & Gaines, 1993).