Each of the books in the series -- including The Bad Beginning, The Reptile Room, The Wide Window, The Miserable Mill, The Austere Academy, The Ersatz Elevator, The Vile Village, The Hostile Hospital, The Carnivorous Carnival, The Slippery Slope, The Grim Grotto, The Penultimate Peril and Lemony Snicket: The Unauthorized Autobiography -- has been a national bestseller.
What does HH stand for?
HH stands for Hostile Hospital (Lemony Snicket)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HH
We have 58 other meanings of HH in our Acronym Attic
- Hollywood Hijinx (Commodore 64 game)
- Holy Hell (band)
- Home Health Care
- Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd
- Honor Harrington (Honor Harrington science fiction novels)
- Hoosier Healthwise (Indiana state-sponsored health care program)
- Hoosier Hospitality
- Horizontal Hostility (workplace behavior)
- Horizontal Transmit, Horizontal Receive (polarization)
- Horizontal, Horizontal Polarization
Samples in periodicals archive:
99) 5 RIVER CAFE COOKBOOK by ROGER & ROSE GRAY (pounds 20) 6 HOSTILE HOSPITAL No.
Each one of the eight books in A Series of Unfortunate Events has reached the New York Times list of children's best sellers including The Bad Beginning, The Reptile Room, The Wide Window, The Miserable Mill, The Austere Academy, The Ersatz Elevator, The Vile Village and The Hostile Hospital.
Each one of the eight books in "A Series of Unfortunate Events" has reached the New York Times list of children's best sellers including "The Bad Beginning," "The Reptile Room," "The Wide Window," "The Miserable Mill," "The Austere Academy," "The Ersatz Elevator," "The Vile Village" and "The Hostile Hospital.