Teams of technical specialists from Lockheed Martin replaced the 14-year-old technology as part of the Host and Oceanic Computer System Replacement (HOCSR) program with the FAA.
What does HOCSR stand for?
HOCSR stands for Host and Oceanic Computer System Replacement (FAA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HOCSR in our Acronym Attic
- Hebrew Optical Character Recognition
- Home Office Counting Rules (UK)
- Home Office Central Research Establishment (UK)
- Citizenship Survey (UK; formerly Home Office Citizenship Survey)
- Head of Corporate Services (job title)
- Head of Customer Service
- Head Office Computer System
- Heens Office Consulting Services (Brussels, Belgium)
- Home & Office Computer Support (UK)
- House of Commons Select Committee
- Human Organic Cation Transporter-1
- Hierarchically Optimal Classification Tree Analysis
- Hands on Computer Training International
- Heart of Central Texas Independent Living Center (Belton, TX)
- Herkimer Oneida Counties Transportation Study (Utica, NY)
- Hopewell Culture National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy
- Haskins Optically Corrected Ultrasound System (Haskin Laboratories; New Haven, CT)
- Hawaiian Outrigger Canoe Voyaging Society
- Hadoop on Demand
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another milestone in the ongoing modernisation of the Federal Aviation Administration's National Airspace System has been passed with the upgrading of Denver's Air Route Traffic Control Centre, under which Lockheed Martin has replaced 14-year-old storage devices as part of its ongoing Host and Oceanic Computer System Replacement (HOCSR) programme.
to begin using the new computer system, called Host and Oceanic Computer System Replacement, installed last year as part of a nationwide $425 million FAA modernization.