The PCI Express RAID Storage Array supports 12 hot-swappable SATA or serial-attached SCSI drives, and includes an upstream host interface board and PCI Express cable.
What does HOI stand for?
HOI stands for Host Interface
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HOI
We have 28 other meanings of HOI in our Acronym Attic
- Hethersett Old Hall School (Norwich, Norfolk, UK)
- Hogs on the High Seas (motorcycle rally on a cruise ship)
- Hard of Hearing Services Specialist
- Halls of Illusions (fansite)
- Handbook of Overhaul Instructions
- Headquarters Operating Instruction (USAF, NORAD)
- Heart of Illinois
- Hearts of Iron (video game)
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute (Irvine, CA)
- Home Owner's Insurance
- House of Invention International
- Housing Opportunity Index
- Hearts of Iron 2 (video game)
- Heads of Internal Audit (UK)
- Hermann Ohlthaver Institute for Aeronomy (South Africa)
- Heart of Iowa Activities Conference (athletics)
- Head of Internal Audit Opinion (UK)
- Higher-Order Impedance Boundary Conditions
- Heart of Iowa Cooperative
- High Orbit Ion Cannon (open-source computer network security software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The host interface speed has also been improved from the 2.
Panasonic today announced another milestone in the rapid adoption of DVD-RAM technology for the storage industry, as Host Interface International launched its Double Image(R) 5.
A design should have an interface block that converts the host interface to hardware to be handled by the Transport layer.
Nasdaq: INTF) today announced the release of its Cleo(R) Host Interface for TCP/IP connectivity software.
FTDI's Vinculum VNC1L-1A IC provides USB host interface and data transfer, and supports the most popular device classes of mass storage, printer and human interface descriptor (HID).
Panasonic has announced another milestone in the rapid adoption of DVD-RAM technology for the storage industry, as Host Interface International launched its Double Image(R) 5.
The controller serves another function in that it becomes the bridge from IDE disk drives to the desired Fibre Channel host interface.