Other subjects explored are a robust clustering algorithm for mobile ad-hoc networks, emerging mobility applications of host identity protocol, and calling police using SMS.
What does HIP stand for?
HIP stands for Host Identity Protocol
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HIP
We have 318 other meanings of HIP in our Acronym Attic
- Home Inspection Program (various locations)
- Home Inspector Pro (inspection software)
- Home Installation Professionals
- Home Investment Package (Anaheim, CA Public Utilities Department)
- Homeless Initiative Partnership (Florida)
- Homes in Partnership, Inc.
- Hoover Institution Press
- Hormone and Information Processing (study)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Hospital Infections Program (US CDC)
- Host Interface Processor
- Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System
- Hot Isostatic Pressing
- Housing Initiatives Program (various organizations)
- Howitzer Improvement Program
- HRU Interface Processor
- Hrvatski Istinski Preporod (Croatian True Revival Party)
- HSSI Interface Processor (Cisco)
- Human Information Processing
- Human Interactive Proof
Samples in periodicals archive:
They tried to resolve that by using the OLSR protocol as a DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) relay agent to resolve that and instead of using Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)based authentication, they are evaluating the employment of cryptographic-enhanced, Host Identity Protocol (HIP)," Kuhn said.
Other topics include foreign superkeys and constant references, scalable query dissemination in XPeer, stream processing in a relational database, Kruskal's algorithm for query tree optimization, and a web database security model using the host identity protocol.