We previously worked with Hospitals for a Healthy Environment (H2E) and Health Care Without Harm (HCHW) to develop educational materials on our Safety Institute Web site at www.
What does H2E stand for?
H2E stands for Hospitals for a Healthy Environment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of H2E
We have 1 other meaning of H2E in our Acronym Attic
- Histamine Type 2 Receptor
- Histidine at Position 21 (microbiology)
- 24 Hours a day operation
- Hangar 24 Craft Brewery (Redlands, CA)
- H2 (Histamine-2) Receptor Antagonist
- Harder to Breathe (Maroon 5 song)
- Husband to Be
- Hot-To-Cold (Dell Computer)
- Halo 2 Custom Edition (gaming)
- Hope To See You Soon (chat)
- Hungry Horse Engineering (Liberty Lake, WA)
- Hydrogen Early Adopters Program (Canada)
- Honest to Goodness
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (book by Douglas Adams)
- Hiperlan Global Forum
- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Freestyle (website)
- Halfway to Hazard (band)
- Hand to Hand (combat)
- Haney to Harrison (Vancouver, BC, Canada race)
- Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Premier, a national alliance of hospitals and healthcare systems, is the recipient of a 2006 "Champion for Change" Award from Hospitals for a Healthy Environment (H2E).
For its efforts, Premier was the first hospital group purchasing organization to earn the Champion for Change Award from Hospitals for a Healthy Environment (H2E), and has now won the award for three consecutive years.