Collaboration with HTNG Drives Development; Industry Best Practices As a leader and innovator in the hospitality industry, Epicor is working with Hospitality Technology Next Generation (HTNG), a trade association that facilitates the development of next generation, customer-centric technologies to better meet the needs of the global hotel community, as well as hoteliers and other solution providers to establish industry standards for front office to back office integration.
What does HTNG stand for?
HTNG stands for Hospitality Technology Next Generation (also seen as Hotel Technology Next Generation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Hughes Television Network
- Hyperbaric Technicians and Nurses Association (Adelaide, Australia)
- Horse Trials New Brunswick (Canada)
- Hill Tracts NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) Forum
- Human Tumor Necrosis Factor
- Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest (Nevada)
- Human Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor P75
- Human Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor
- High Titer Non Murine
- High-Tech and New Media (Club)
- Hollinger Telegraph New Media
- Hollinger Telegraph New Media Limited
- HiRes Thermal Neutron Porosity (petrophysics)
- Hometown News Release
- Hydroxyl-Terminated Liquid Natural Rubber
- Hometown News Release Program
- High Temperature Nomex Silicone (tubing)
- Horse Trials Nova Scotia (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A group of top Gaming CIOs of the Hospitality Technology Next Generation (HTNG) organization is moving forward to drive better technology into the gaming and hospitality business through the implementation of improved processes and frameworks for quality management and interoperability.