Global hospitality management company to begin operating Skyland Resort, Big Meadows Lodge and Lewis Mountain Cabins, plus other guest services BUFFALO, N.
What does HMCO stand for?
HMCO stands for Hospitality Management Company (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HMCO
We have 1 other meaning of HMCO in our Acronym Attic
- Hattersley & Mottram Community Media (UK)
- Hazardous Material Control Management
- His/Her Most Catholic Majesty
- Hope Mission Christian Ministries (Morehead City, NC)
- Hospital Corpsman, Master Chief, US Navy
- Human Minichromosome Maintenance 7 Protein
- His Majesties Coastal Motor Boat
- Harvard Medical Center Network
- heavily mud cut oil
- Hospitality Management and Catering Operations
- Houghton Mifflin Company
- Hope Mountain Centre for Outdoor Learning (Canada)
- Hardware Manufacturing Cluster Parks (India)
- Hazardous Materials Control Policy
- Huntsville-Madison County Public Library (Huntsville, Alabama)
- Hattam McCarthy Reeves (Australia)
- Here's My Card Records (Toronto, Canada record label)
- High Mill Church of the Resurrection (Canton, OH, USA)
- Huntsville and Madison County Railroad Authority (Alabama)
- Harvey Milk Civil Rights Academy (San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rotana, a leading hospitality management company in the Middle East and Africa region, has signed a contract with Mauritanian firm Al Majmoua Almouritania pour l'Investissement (MMI) to manage its 5-star hotel in capital Nouakchott.
Hospitality management company Jumeirah, part of Dubai Holding, recently held a roadshow in Doha at the Four Seasons.
Summary: ABU DHABI - Jinan Hotels and Resorts, the newly established green hospitality management company in the Middle East based in Abu Dhabi, signed an agreement on Sunday 070609 to manage the first Jinan Al Dhafrah Hotel and Resort in the capital.
Dubai: Five Continents Hospitality Group (V), the Abu Dhabi based hospitality management company, yesterday signed a deal for three hotels in the region.
NASDAQ: EXPE), the worldeIUs leading online travel company, today announced it has signed a long term global agreement with Dubai-based Jumeirah Group, the dynamic, luxury hospitality management company.
In addition, Horizon Hotels, a hospitality management company, leased 5,786 square feet for its executive offices, also relocating from another Monmouth County location.
About Charlestowne Hotels Charlestowne Hotels is a full-service hospitality management company offering innovative, yet proven, expertise in hotel management.