CAPTION(S): Photo Photo: (Color) If you're investing in a stainless steel counter top, you get an added bonus: fewer germs after cleaning, says the Hospitality Institute of Technology and Management.
What does HITM stand for?
HITM stands for Hospitality Institute of Technology and Management (Minnesota)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HITM
We have 4 other meanings of HITM in our Acronym Attic
- High Tech Information Technology
- Harrisburg Institute of Tae Kwon Do (Pennsylvania)
- High Interest Target List
- Human Interface Technology Laboratory (University of Washington)
- Humans In The Loop
- Human Interface Technology Lab
- Health Informatics Technology Management (British Columbia Institute of Technology; Canada)
- Herman's Intelligent Thinkers Movement (political action group)
- Hierarchical Interactive Theater Model (software)
- Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia Multicenter Evaluation (study)
- Helicopter Installed Television Monitor and Recorder
- High Test Temperature
- Hispanic Information and Telecommunications Network Inc
- Home Integrated Technology Network
- Healthcare Industry Trust of New York
- Health Information Technology Ontology Project
- Healthy Interested Teens Own Program on Sexuality
- Health Information Technology Professional (various organizations)
- Hiroshima Institute of Technology Polytechnic (Japan)