Hospitality Technology's research partner for this year's study will be the Hospitality Information Technology Association (HITA) Research Consortium.
What does HITA stand for?
HITA stands for Hospitality Information Technology Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HITA
We have 15 other meanings of HITA in our Acronym Attic
- HVAA (High Value Airborne Assets) Intercept Tool (US Air Force)
- Hyundae Information Technology Inc.
- Tubular Metal Halide-Single Ended (lighting)
- Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia Type 2
- Hypervelocity Impact Test Facility
- Helicity Injected Torus-Steady Inductive
- Hawaii Interpreters and Translators Association
- Helsinki Information Technology Association
- Himalayan Institute Teachers Association
- Hospitality Industry Technology Association
- Houston Interpreters and Translators Association (Texas)
- High-Altitude Target and Background (program)
- Health Information Technology Advisory Committee (Texas)
- Heavy Industry Training Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Hispanics Taking Action in the Community (Shakopee, MN)
- Hitachi Transister Automatic Computer (Japan)
- Hang in There and Keep Smiling
- Hainan Institute of Tropical Agricultural Resources (China)
- HST Integration and Test Anomaly Report
- Harbin Institute of Technology Amateur Radio Club (est. 1995; Harbin, China)