9 /PRNewswire/ -- Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP(R)) and the University of Houston recently established two new educational initiatives in hospitality finance and technology.
What does HFTPR stand for?
HFTPR stands for Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (Austin, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- High Flux Test Module (nuclear physics)
- Hybrid Fault-Tolerant Memory
- Hope for the Nations
- High Flow Turbo Outlet
- Human Fallopian Tube Organ Cultures
- High Frequency Test Pattern (telecommunications)
- Hospitality Financial & Technology Professionals
- Hybrid-Fiber Twisted Pair
- HealthFirst Third Party Administrators
- Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals Association (USA)
- High Frequency Transit Case Radio (US DoD)
- Hounslow Federation of Tenants and Residents Associations (Middlesex, UK)
- Hunt for the Red October (Tom Clancy novel and movie)
- Helicopter Flight Training Services GmbH (simulations; Germany)
- High-Frequency Tetanic Stimulation
- HSBC (Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation) Fixed Term Series
- Human Fetal Tissue Transplantation Research
- HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) File Transfer Utility
- High Frequency Percutaneous Transtracheal Ventilation
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is also the 2006-2007 President of the Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals, an international professional association formed in 1952 with over 4,600 members worldwide.
The conference, produced by Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals, will feature speakers that include some of the industry's top executives, and will be attended by over 5,000 hospitality professionals from around the world.
HFTP(R) and HITEC(R) are registered service marks of Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals.
Hymel's professional affiliations include the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE), where he has served as Chair of the ASAE Fellows and Associate Advisory Committees; the Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA); Meeting Professionals International (MPI); the Strategic Account Management Association and the Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP).
Bennett will be honored as the newest inductee into the Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP) International Hospitality Hall of Fame, the hospitality industry's highest level of recognition in the area of technology.
She is the only woman ever to be inducted into the Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP) Hall of Fame.