NEW YORK, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hospital for Special Surgery has received, for the second consecutive year, the 2013 "Gallup Great Workplace Award" and is the only hospital in the Northeast to achieve this recognition.
What does HSS stand for?
HSS stands for Hospital for Special Surgery (New York, NY, USA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSS
We have 295 other meanings of HSS in our Acronym Attic
- Hollow Structural Section (AISC)
- Holy Spirit School (various locations)
- Home Safety Supply
- Home Service Store
- Home Subscriber Server (3GPP)
- Home Subscriber Service
- Homeland Security Services (various locations)
- Homer Simpson Syndrome (The Simpsons TV cartoon)
- Horizontal Store Support
- Horizontal Stud Soderberg (aluminium production)
- Hospital San Sebastian (Guatemala)
- Hospital Shared Services
- Host System Software (ITI)
- Hot Spot Simulators
- Hrvatska Seljacka Stranka (Croatian Peasants Party)
- Hrvatski Skijaški Savez (Croatian Ski Federation)
- Hrvatski Softball Savez (Croatian Softball Association)
- Hughes Software Systems (subsidiary of Hughes Network Systems)
- Hulu Sungai Selatan
- Human Services Software
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, announced today that Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) has selected Accelarad's medical imaging solution to improve medical image sharing and care coordination with referring physicians anywhere in the world.
Hospital for Special Surgery has purchased a development site on Manhattan's Upper East Side.
As chief of Ultrasound and Body CT at the Hospital for Special Surgery in Manhattan, professor of Radiology at Cornell University Ronald Adler, MD, PhD, uses ultrasound guided injections of medication into the affected area, giving patients immediate and often lasting relief from Haglund's syndrome.
Jonathan Deland, chief of foot and ankle services at the Hospital for Special Surgery, and Dr.
Charles Goodwin, an orthopedic surgeon at New York's Hospital for Special Surgery.
Salmon of Cornell University's Hospital for Special Surgery in New York and her coworkers have found a gene that heightens the risk of lupus-related complications, such as kidney disease.
Director of the Sportsmedicine Performance and Research Center in the Manhattan-based Hospital for Special Surgery, Balsey provides physical therapy and training for dozens of persons with amputations who want to be athletes.