I have worked at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto since 1984, originally as a clerk in the emergency department.
What does HSC stand for?
HSC stands for Hospital for Sick Children (Toronto, Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSC
We have 501 other meanings of HSC in our Acronym Attic
- Home Station Check
- Home Study Course
- Homeland Security Committee (various organizations)
- Homeland Security Council (US government)
- HomeSchool Association of California
- Honda of South Carolina (Timmonsville, SC)
- Honda Sports Concept
- Hope Scholarship Credit
- Horizontal Split-Case (centrifugal pump)
- Hornsby Shire Council (Australia)
- Hospitality Sign Company (now hotelsigns.com)
- Host Software Component
- Hot Spring County (Arkansas)
- Hot Swap Controller
- House Science Committee (US Congress)
- Housing Scrutiny Committee (UK)
- Housing Service Center (U.S. Navy)
- Hughes Space and Communications Company (Los Angeles, California)
- Hughes Systique Corporation (Rockville, MD)
- Human Services Coalition of Dade County
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aeroplan miles donated by the law firm will be used to provide flights to children to allow them to receive medical care from pediatric hospitals, such as The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto.
NEW YORK, February 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- - Edinburgh hospital gets device proven to reduce anxiety, lower treatment times and improve outcomes in pediatric patients The Royal Hospital for Sick Children is one of the latest medical facilities to receive Diversionary Therapy Technologies' (DTT) groundbreaking ditto[TM] device.
Raymond Tellier * * Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada References (1.
The girl from Ballantrae, South Ayrshire, died at the weekend after being taken to the Royal Hospital for Sick Children in Glasgow.
The close partnership between The Hospital for Sick Children and Eclipsys was certainly a critical factor in the project's success.
That's a huge increase for a patient with that disorder," says Humpl, of the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto.
Following on the efforts of researchers at the University of Toronto, the Hospital for Sick Children, and Affinium Pharmaceuticals to describe an interactome map of conserved and essential E.