Agency : Servicio Madrileno de Salud, Hospital Universitario La Paz P.
What does HULP stand for?
HULP stands for Hospital Universitario La Paz (Spanish: University Hospital La Paz)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HULP in our Acronym Attic
- Human Universal Load Carrier (exoskeleton; trademark of Berkeley Bionics)
- Hardened Unit Load Device (aviation)
- Heads-Up Limit Hold'em (poker game)
- Heritage Union Life Insurance Company (Arizona)
- Hrvatska Udruga Linux Korisnika
- Hulk Exercise (naval exercise: US and Australia)
- Harpoon Users League List (computer game mailing list)
- High Usage Load List
- Hebrew University Lawrence Livermore Atomic Code
- Hrvatska Udruga Laboratorijske Medicine (Croation: Croatian Association of Laboratory Medicine)
- Hull-To-Emitter Correlation
- Hrvatske Udruge Likovnih Umjetnika (Croatian: Croatian Association of Visual Artists)
- Humid Lowlands of West Africa
- Hagi Uragami Museum (Japan)
- Harakat Ul-Mujahideen (terrorist group, Afghanistan)
- Hardware Utilization Matrix
- Heads-Up Message
- Health and Usage Monitoring System
- Health Utilization Management (Utilization Review Accreditation Commission)
- Highly Unusual Method (of bidding; contract bridge)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BRANFORD, Connecticut and MADRID, March 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- A team of researchers from the Hospital Universitario La Paz Research Institute (IdiPAZ, Madrid), LifeSequencing S.
The family appreciates all the expressions of support and affection they have received since Seve was admitted on October 5, 2008 at the Hospital Universitario La Paz in Madrid.
Gil-Garay, MD, PhD Departments of Radiology and Orthopedic Surgery Hospital Universitario La Paz Madrid, Spain References 1.
Jose Luis Merino Llorens, Director of the Arrhythmia-Electrophysiology Research Unit at Hospital Universitario La Paz in Madrid, Spain, using the company's robotic Catheter Guidance Control and Imaging (CGCI) system will be presented at the upcoming EHRA Europace Congress in Madrid on June 27, 2011.
Agency : Servicio MadrileEo de Salud, Hospital Universitario La Paz p.
Fernando de Miguel Pedrero (Senior Researcher, Unidad de Terapia Celular Hospital Universitario La Paz Madrid - Spain) presented a clinical trial concerned with stem cell therapy of chondral knee defects.
Desde el Servicio de Nefrologia del Hospital Universitario La Paz nos propusimos revisar criterios para la toma autonoma de decisiones.