Clearly Stated is an opt-in, bi-monthly e-newsletter written for healthcare professionals, specifically directors and upper-level management in hospital patient financial services, business office and admission departments.
What does HPFS stand for?
HPFS stands for Hospital Patient Financial Services
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPFS
We have 14 other meanings of HPFS in our Acronym Attic
- High Power Fiber Optic Towed Decoy
- Hierarchical Packet Fair Queueing
- High Performance Fiber Reinforced Cement (construction)
- High Performance Fiber Reinforced Concrete (construction)
- High Performance Fibre Reinforced Cementitious Composites
- Health Professionals Follow-Up Study (Harvard School of Public Health)
- Hereditary Periodic Fever Syndrome (genetic defect)
- Hewlett-Packard Financial Services (information technology investment services)
- High Performance File System
- High Purity Fused Silica (glass material)
- Hewlett-Packard Financial Services Company
- Highland Park Figure Skating Club (Highland Park, IL)
- Human Pituitary Follicle Stimulating Hormone
- Hamlin Park Fieldhouse Theater (Chicago, IL)
- High-Pressure Fuel Turbopump
- High Pressure Fuel Turbo Pump
- Harry Potter Fanfic Updates
- High Performance Fighting Uniform
- Health Professionals Follow-Up Study
- High Productivity Freight Vehicles (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously a company vice president, Hand's appointment reflects his role in guiding SoftLink to its current position as a technology leader in hospital patient financial services.