Aetna's voluntary plans - such as critical illness, accident and hospital indemnity plans - naturally complement Aetna's core medical offerings and help consumers and employers balance cost and coverage needs," said Brown.
What does HIP stand for?
HIP stands for Hospital Indemnity Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HIP
We have 318 other meanings of HIP in our Acronym Attic
- Home Improvement Program (various organizations)
- Home Information Pack (UK Homes Bill)
- Home Inspection Program (various locations)
- Home Inspector Pro (inspection software)
- Home Installation Professionals
- Home Investment Package (Anaheim, CA Public Utilities Department)
- Homeless Initiative Partnership (Florida)
- Homes in Partnership, Inc.
- Hoover Institution Press
- Hormone and Information Processing (study)
- Hospital Infections Program (US CDC)
- Host Identity Protocol
- Host Interface Processor
- Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System
- Hot Isostatic Pressing
- Housing Initiatives Program (various organizations)
- Howitzer Improvement Program
- HRU Interface Processor
- Hrvatski Istinski Preporod (Croatian True Revival Party)
- HSSI Interface Processor (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hospital Indemnity plan offers employees added protection against the costs of both inpatient and outpatient services.
By offering several options for accident plans, hospital indemnity plans, and work related disability programs the member can reduce their out of pocket exposure on procedures not covered by their current plan.
Other USAble Life product lines include: * Group Term Life and Accidental Death and Disability * Group Long Term Disability * Group Short Term Disability * Universal Life * Voluntary Group Life * Hospital Indemnity Plans * Cancer Coverage * Supplemental Coverage for Seniors * Voluntary Dental * Organ Transplant Coverage * Cafeteria Plan administration "With an emphasis on voluntary payroll deduction programs and employee selection of benefits, USAble Life has marketing and enrollment teams constantly on the road," House said.
The popularity of true hospital indemnity plans suffered in the heyday of gap plans and mini-meds.
AD Sliver is the latest addition to Affinion's growing value-added insurance portfolio that includes Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Accident Protection Plan, Hospital Accident Coverage, Hospital Indemnity Plan and Simple Issue Term Life.
After selecting a Small Group plan, chamber members then have the exclusive opportunity to offer additional coverage by combining their health insurance plan with one of Aetna's Hospital Indemnity Plan options.
Eastbridge's latest study, Voluntary Supplemental Medical and Hospital Indemnity Plans 2005, looks at the growth in the supplemental medical market over the last two years (since Eastbridge's last report on this subject in 2003) and some of the "new and/or improved" products on the market today.