EP INTERVIEWED HOSPITAL CORPSMAN FIRST CLASS JENNIFER KNUTH BY TELEPHONE IN MID-MARCH, DURING HER DEPLOYMENT TO IRAQ.
What does HM1 stand for?
HM1 stands for Hospital Corpsman First Class (USN/USNR Rating)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HM1
- HealthMatics Emergency Department (software by Allscripts)
- Hull, Mechanical & Electrical
- Hull, Mechanical and Electrical/Electronic
- Homogeneity, Miscibility & Foam Test
- Heroes of Might and Magic (gaming(
- Hot Metal Plus Plume (IR Suppressor)
- Hysteresis Mcculloch-Pitts Neuron Model (artificial intelligence)
- Heparin and Manganese Chloride/Dextran Sulfate
- Hardness Maintenance/Hardness Surveillance
- Hazardous Materials/Hazardous Waste
- Human Muscarinic M1
- Hell March 2 (song)
- Hornady Mach 2 (ammunition)
- Hospital Corpsman Second Class (USN/USNR Rating)
- Hollywood-Mogul (movie business simulation game)
- Hospital Corpsman Third Class (USN/USNR Rating)
- Harvest Moon 64 (video game)
- Human melanoma cells
- Habitat Management Area (various locations)
- Haffenreffer Museum of Anthropology (Brown University; Providence, RI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NIACT Team, consisting of Master Chief Yeoman (SW) Larkin Whetstone, Chief Hospital Corpsman (AW/SW) Alex Garza, Chief Master-At-Arms Charline Mayo, Yeoman First Class Rosalyn Reeder, Hospital Corpsman First Class Angela Martin, Storekeeper First Class Lexington Harris, Personnel Specialist Second Class Katrina Mackey, Hospital Corpsman Second Class Duval Raines and Storekeeper Second Class Byron Moore, were responsible for the readiness, outfitting, training and transfer of the augmentees to various locations supporting the GWOT.