Allied for Patient Safety partners include: the California Hospital Association, the Hospital Council of Northern and Central California, the Hospital Association of Southern California, the Hospital Association of San Diego and Imperial Counties and the California Hospital Patient Safety Organization.
What does HASC stand for?
HASC stands for Hospital Association of Southern California
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HASC
We have 48 other meanings of HASC in our Acronym Attic
- Head and Spinal Cord
- Health and Social Care (UK)
- Hebrew Academy for Special Children
- Hierarchical Administrative Subdivision Codes (international post codes)
- High Adaptability Surface Combatant (Ship)
- High Availability Service Contract (Dialogic)
- Historical Automobile Society of Canada
- Hit Avoidance System Controller
- Home Affairs Select Committee (UK)
- Hospital Ambulatory Surgical Center (Texas Medicaid)
- House Appropriations Sub-Committee
- House Armed Services Committee
- Houston Area Safety Council (Deer Park, TX)
- Hoylake Amateur Swimming Club (UK)
- Human Activity Sensing Consortium (Japan)
- Hyundai Authorized Service Center
- Hazard Assessment System for Consequence Analysis (Defense Special Weapons Agency; US DoD)
- Halton Autistic Spectrum Carers Advocacy and Support (UK)
- Health and Social Care Advisory Service (United Kingdom)
- Head and Spinal Cord Injury
Samples in periodicals archive:
The results people expect will not take place immediately," said Jim Lott, executive vice president of the Hospital Association of Southern California.
amp; LOS ANGELES -- R&B Solutions, Health Care Division, announces an agreement with the Hospital Association of Southern California (HASC) as the first reseller of their software solution RAMP[R] (Rapid Application Medical Programs).
14, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Hospital Association of Southern California (HASC) and iVantage Health Analytics today announced a partnership to supply hospitals with Lodestone Data Connect, an advanced database that allows facilities to compare their clinical and operational data with other hospitals in their region.
In Southern California, just 50 percent of hospital staff take vaccines against seasonal flu, and nurses make up the bulk of that group - placing patients at even greater risk since nurses have more contact than other staff with the general public, said Jim Lott, executive vice president of the Hospital Association of Southern California.
To help reduce avoidable patient harm and healthcare costs, 96 members of the Hospital Association of Southern California (HASC) will have access to a knowledge and expertise-sharing portal to develop and share evidence-based best practices and proven strategies for improving patient safety.
org Hospital Association of Southern California, www.
Unfortunately, when we hear about these things, it's not really surprising," said Jim Lott, executive vice president of the Hospital Association of Southern California.