Flowers will be accepted or donations appreciated to Hospice of the Florida Suncoast through www.
What does HFSC stand for?
HFSC stands for Hospice of the Florida Suncoast (est. 1977)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HFSC
We have 20 other meanings of HFSC in our Acronym Attic
- Hawaii Figure Skating Club
- Health Facilities Steering Committee (US DoD)
- Hemophilia Foundation of Southern California
- Hierarchical Fair Service Curve (algorithm)
- High Fat Simple Carbohydrate
- Holcim Foundation for Sustainable Construction (Holcim Ltd.; various locations)
- Home Fire Safety Checks (UK)
- Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition
- Homewood-Flossmoor Swim Club, Inc. (Illinois)
- Hoosick Falls Soccer Club (Hoosick Fall, NY)
- Hospital Financial Service Corporation
- House Financial Services Committee (US government)
- Houston Figure Skating Club (Houston, TX)
- Huntsville Figure Skating Club (Huntsville, AL)
- Homes for Special Care Act (Nova Scotia)
- Hartree-Fock Self-Consistent Field (chemistry)
- Hanford Site Forms Database
- Humanist Fellowship of San Diego (California)
- Heart Failure Screening Echo
- High Field Strength Element
Samples in periodicals archive:
2008 Camp Erin Expansion Cities Tampa Bay, FL -- April 25-28; Partner: Hospice of the Florida Suncoast, http://www.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Hospice of the Florida Suncoast, 5771 Roosevelt Blvd.
The Hospice of the Florida Suncoast formed Suncoast Solutions in early 1997 to create the premier end of life software system available today.
Vicki Gilliam Caregiving Near Life's End Hospice of the Florida Suncoast CARE St.
Donations are appreciated to Hospice of the Florida Suncoast.
Her desire to comfort others facing death led her to the Hospice of the Florida Suncoast, where she will volunteer during a six-month, paid leave granted by Xerox Corporation from her job as a work process analyst.
In addition to Kirchner and Perkins, Laureates recognized for producing the world's most creative and innovative uses of information technology in society included the following Progress customers: ADP, Cunard, FARA, Holiday Autos, the Hospice of the Florida Suncoast, MIP Holdings, Public Works Commission - City of Fayetteville, N.