org/donate, or The Hospice of the Chesapeake, 445 Defense Highway, Annapolis, MD.
What does HOC stand for?
HOC stands for Hospice of the Chesapeake (Laurel, MD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HOC
We have 124 other meanings of HOC in our Acronym Attic
- Higher Order Concern (writing)
- Highest Outgoing Channel
- Historic Oregon City (Oregon City, OR)
- History Of Coverage
- Holy Orthodox Church
- Home of Champions (monument; British Columbia, Canada)
- Home Owners Club (contractor resource)
- Home Owners Cover (insurance)
- Home Ownership Center
- Homepage of Chemometrics
- Hospital Outpatient Clinic
- Host Organizing Committee (various organizations)
- House of Clairice
- House of Commons
- House of Communication (Germany)
- House of Correction (various locations)
- House of Councilors (Japan)
- Human Intelligence Operations Cell (US DoD)
- Humanists of Colorado (Denver, CO)
- Humanitarian Operations Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
BankAnnapolis provides support to CASA, Hospice of the Chesapeake, United Way of Queen Anne's County, YMCA Camp Letts, Anne Arundel Community College, Wellness House, Habitat for Humanity, Children's Museum, Boys and Girls Club, Maryland Therapeutic Riding, Foundation for Community Partnerships, and Children's Theatre of Annapolis, as well as many others.
org/donate, or The Hospice of the Chesapeake, 445 Defense Highway, Annapolis, MD, www.
In lieu of flowers the family asks that donations be made to Hospice of the Chesapeake.