In lieu of flowers, the family requests that memorial donations be made to Hospice and Palliative Care of Iredell County, 2347 Simonton Road, Statesville, NC 28625.
What does HPCIC stand for?
HPCIC stands for Hospice and Palliative Care of Iredell County (North Carolina)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPCIC
- Hightown Praetorian and Churches Housing Association (UK)
- High Plains Community Health Center (Colorado)
- High Point Central High School (High Point, NC)
- Harmonized Programmable Communications Interface
- High Performance Computing Initiative
- High Performance Computing Institute (Arizona State University; Tempe, AZ)
- High Pressure Coolant Injection (nuclear power)
- Home Price Comparison Index
- Huntington Preferred Capital Inc. (Ohio)
- High-Performance Chelation Ion Chromatography
- Hunts Point Chamber of Industry and Commerce (New York)
- Home, Personal Care and Industrial Ingredients
- H-Point Curve Isolation Method
- High Performance Computing and Informatics Office (US NIH; Bethesda, MD)
- High Performance Compiler for Java
- Hospice Palliative Care Japan
- High Performance Computing Laboratory (University of Rhode Island Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (India)
- Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd. (state-owned company)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corp. Ltd. (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
State Employees' Credit Union (SECU) members are providing funding through the SECU Foundation to benefit Hospice and Palliative Care of Iredell County (HPCIC), helping to expand hospice services in Iredell and surrounding counties.