Horticultural Research Laboratory, Fort Pierce, Florida 4 research units 148 employees Henry A.
What does HRJ stand for?
HRJ stands for Horticultural Research (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRJ
- Health Reform Implementation Team (various locations)
- High Rate Information Transmission
- Human Resource Information Technology
- Human Rights Information and Training Center
- Human Resources Information and Technology Services
- Hyposoter Rivalis Ichnovirus
- Hudson River Ice Yacht Club (New York; est. 1869)
- Handbell Ringers of Japan (est. 1976)
- Harm Reduction Journal
- Harvard Human Rights Journal (est. 1988)
- House Joint Resolution
- House Rabbit Journal (newsletter; House Rabbit Society)
- Hydrotreated Renewable Jet (aviation)
- Heritage Region Jeep Alliance (Pennsylvania)
- Hurricane Recovery Job Connection
- Human Rights and Justice Group International (Kabissa, Nigeria)
- Hythe Regional Junior High School (Hythe, Alberta, Canada)
- Hokutou Ryu Jiu Jitsu (martial arts center; UK)
- Headlight Restoration Kit (auto repair)
- Heinz Rudolf Kunze (German musician and author)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The news comes three years after university bosses merged their Wellesbourne based Horticultural Research Institute with their Department of Biological Sciences to create the School of Life Sciences - a merger which cost 30 jobs.
95 Hardcover Genetics, genomics and breeding of crop plants SB211 Part of a series of works on these three unique but complimentary processes in horticultural research, this volume presents thirteen essays on current research in potatoes.
Jane Kennedy is calling on Environment Secretary Hilary Benn to intervene in the planned merger between Warwick Horticultural Research Institute and the University of Warwick's Depart-t ment of Biological Sciences.
Chase (founder and CEO of a horticultural research firm), Moorman (plant pathology, Pennsylvania State U.
If you're thinking of turning your garden into a business, or simply doing your own horticultural research and experimentation, "The Natural Greenhouse" is what you need to work efficiently, effectively, and successfully.
com, 800-436-8443 "Northern Treasure: The Minnesota Landscape Arboretum and Horticultural Research Center" tells the incredible story of the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum and Horticultural Research Center, famous for the origin of the 'Wealthy' and 'Honeycrisp' apples and many other beautiful flowers, plants, and trees.
He was the director of Horticultural Research Center University of Mass.