She fed off patches of grass until she was rescued by the Horses and Ponies Protection Association after a call from a member of the public.
What does HAPPA stand for?
HAPPA stands for Horses and Ponies Protection Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAPPA
- Hyperglycaemia and Adverse Pregnancy Outcome (medical study)
- Helms and Peters Out Loud (podcast)
- Health Administration and Policy Program (University of Maryland, Baltimore County)
- Heavy Alloy Penetration Project
- HIV/AIDS Prevention Program (various locations)
- Housing Assistance Payments Program (various locations)
- Human Amyloid Precursor Protein
- Human Amyloid Protein Precursor
- Hydraulically Activated Pipeline Pigging (engineering)
- HIV/AIDS Prevention Program Archive (US NIH)
- Honeywell Associative Parallel Processing Ensemble
- Halton and Peel Professional Executive Network (Canada)
- Hall A Proton Parity Experiment
- Heart Attack Primary Prevention in Hypertension (study trial)
- High Availability Peer-To-Peer Implementation
- Household and Personal Products Industry (magazine)
- Helping Autistic Persons Participate Independently through All Communication Techniques (Alliance)
- High Altitude Plant Physiology Research Centre (University of Garhwal; India)
- Hazardous Air Pollutant Prioritization System
- Have A Peak Pleasure Year :-)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Staff at the Hoar Park Craft Centre, near Ansley, raised pounds 100 for the Horses and Ponies Protection Association by holding a fashion show.