The idea that DMSP lyase is a grazing deterrent is really interesting," says Diane Stoecker, a biological oceanographer at the University of Maryland's Horn Point Environmental Laboratory in Cambridge, Md.
What does HPEL stand for?
HPEL stands for Horn Point Environmental Laboratory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPEL
We have 2 other meanings of HPEL in our Acronym Attic
- Hastings and Prince Edward District School Board (Ontario, Canada)
- Society for Human Performance in Extreme Environments
- Harry Potter Education Fanon
- Health Professions Education Foundation (California)
- Human Powered Energy Generator
- Health, Physical Education and Human Services
- Health and Physical Education Interest (University of Delaware)
- High Pressure Electrokinetic
- Hyperbranched Poly Ether-Ketone
- Half Pixel Motion Estimation (MPEG-4 video)
- Health Physical Education and Leisure Services (University of Northern Iowa)
- High Power Electromagnetics
- High Power Electronic Microwave (non-lethal weapons)
- Hybrid Plasma Equipment Model
- 14th High Power Electromagnetics Conference
- HSBC Private Equity Middle East Ltd.
- High Powered Electromagnetic System (Eureka Aerospace)
- Healthcare Practice Enhancement Network (now Sinaiko Healthcare Consulting, Inc.; Los Angeles, CA)
- Home Parenteral or Enteral Nutrition
- Human Performance Engineering (Australia)