Perhaps the most robust of these tests is the Halmagyi maneuver, which specifically assesses the horizontal vestibulo-ocular reflex (VOR).
What does HVOR stand for?
HVOR stands for Horizontal Vestibulo-Ocular Reflex
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hebron Village Outreach Center (Attleboro, MA)
- Hidden Valley Obedience Club (dog club; San Diego, CA)
- Highly Volatile Organic Compounds
- Hindustan Vegetable Oils Corporation (India)
- Hepatic Veno-Occlusive Disease
- Home Video on Demand
- High Velocity Oxygen Fuel
- High Velocity Oxy-Fuel Spraying
- Hyatt Vacation Ownership Inc. (Hyatt Hotels Corporation)
- Hepatic Venous Outflow Obstruction
- Highway-Vehicle-Object Simulation Model
- High Voltage Output Terminal
- Hooper Visual Organization Test (neurology)
- Hatteras Venture Partners (venture capital; Durham, NC)
- High Vacuum Process
- High Value Product
- High Vapor Pressure
- High Velocity Protection (Wiley X eyewear)
- High Viscous Pill (well drilling)
- High Voltage Protection
Samples in periodicals archive:
High acceleration impulsive rotations reveal severe long-term deficits of the horizontal vestibulo-ocular reflex in the guinea pig.