USAIC&FH and the TcM Ground Sensors are currently the TRADOC crossproponent and capabilities management leads institutionalizing the Army's critical Counter Radio Controlled Improvised Explosive Device (RCIED) effort across the DOTLMPF and interfacing with our sister services and the Joint lED Defeat Task Force, and represent an existing model on which we can build our horizontal synchronization process.
What does HYSNC stand for?
HYSNC stands for Horizontal Synchronization
This definition appears rarely
- Huckleberry Youth Services at Cole Street Clinic (San Francisco, CA)
- Herd-Year Standard Deviation for Milk
- High Yield Strength Deformed (steel)
- Human Yolk Sac Endodermal Cell
- Hydrogen Separation Module
- Highway Driving Simulator
- Hydrologic Simulation Model
- Humboldt Youth Soccer League (California)
- Hate You So Much
- Hawaii Youth Services Network
- Halton Youth Symphony Orchestra (est. 1975; Oakville, Ontario, Canada)
- Hamilton Youth Steel Orchestra (est. 2004; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Harrisburg Youth Symphony Orchestra (Harrisburg, PA)
- Hygienic Solutions (doorknob sanitizer)
- Hyperspectral Infrared Imager (US NASA)
- Hybrid Single-Particle Lagrangian Integrated Trajectory
- Helping Young Smokers Quit (Chicago, IL)
- Have Your Stuff Together (emergency preparations)
- Hua Yuan Science Technology Association (Silicon Valley, CA)
- Hydrographic Sounding, Tracking and Recording System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both devices offer integrated phase-locked loops (PLL) for pixel clock generation, including 12-165 MHz (12-150 TVP7000) pixel clock generation from horizontal synchronization (HSYNC) signals.
Besides any arbitrary parallel input data, the SL83000 was optimized to handle the conventional and widely used 24-bit wide data bus for RGB video data, plus horizontal synchronization (HS) and vertical synchronization (VS) signals as well as a data enable (DE) signal.
Hitachi's new CM821F features a maximum horizontal synchronization rate of 107 kHz, matching the 107 kHz video cards that many manufacturers bundle in computers.