Q MILITARY drummers raise their drumsticks to a horizontal position beneath their noses.
What does HPOS stand for?
HPOS stands for Horizontal Position
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of HPOS
We have 1 other meaning of HPOS in our Acronym Attic
- Healing Power of Obnoxiousness (website)
- Hewlett-Packard Operations Orchestration
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (book)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- High Pressure Oil Pump
- High Pressure Oxidizer Pump (US NASA)
- Hotel Population Outreach Project (DHS/Fema)
- Houston Police Officers Pension System (Texas)
- High Pressure Oxygen Recharge Subsystem
- Highway Patrol Officers' Retirement System (Montana)
- Hyde Park Open Studios (Hyde Park, MA)
- High Power Optical Terminator (Delaire)
- High Pressure Oxidizer Turbine (space shuttle; US NASA)
- High Pressure Oxidizer Turbopump (US NASA)
- High Pressure Oxidizer Turbopump (SSME)
- High Pressure Oxygen Turbopump
- Hunter Plant Operator Training School Ltd. (Cessnock, New South Wales, Australia)
- Houston Police Officers Union (Texas)
- Hewlett Packard Open View
- Honolulu Program of Waste Energy Recovery
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 7028 is designed specifically for high depositions in flat and horizontal positions.
The horizontal position of the extruder puts the feed inlet within arm's reach.
The 1402-XR 4" Extended Range Ball Marker has a self-leveling design insuring accurate, horizontal position regardless of how it is placed in the ground, making the job of precisely locating underground power facilities easier.
The new ThinkVision L171p, continuing with the leadership tradition that characterizes Lenovo, can be left in the standard horizontal position to work with documents better adapted to this format, or can be rotated to the vertical position when working with websites or with word processing documents.
While maintaining good back posture, he extends up to the horizontal position (Photo 7) for another slight pause, and then curls his legs back under control to the starting position.
Then, I ask they change their arms to a horizontal position.
It features a small bowl size, which limits intake and aids with swallowing, and a swivel motion that allows the bowl of the spoon to remain in a horizontal position.