Horizontal fiscal equalisation is a vital characteristic of our federal financial relations.
What does HFE stand for?
HFE stands for Horizontal Fiscal Equalisation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HFE
We have 54 other meanings of HFE in our Acronym Attic
- Heat Flow Experiment
- Heavy Front Engine
- Heavy Fuel Engine (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Helmholtz Free Energy
- Herschend Family Entertainment Corporation (theme parks; Norcross, GA)
- High Frequency Engineering
- High Frequency Executive
- High Fuel Economy
- Hope For Europe
- Human Factors Engineering
- Human Factors in Electronics
- Human Failure Event
- Hydrofluoroether (cleaning solvent)
- Historic Fire Engine Association (est. 1964; Kingswood, New South Wales, Australia)
- Household Food Economy Approach (Save the Children Fund; UK)
- Human Factors Engineering Analysis
- Human Factors Engineering Assessment
- Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority
- Human Fertilization and Embryology Act (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Premier, Lara Giddings, sought assurances from the meeting that distribution and the key principle of Horizontal Fiscal Equalisation would not be considered by the Coalition's planned tax review or Federation White Paper.
Today was a good opportunity to reiterate our very strong support for the principle of Horizontal Fiscal Equalisation which ensures we can fund the same level of services as other states," Ms Giddings said.