The paper was extremely well-received by the audience and showcases Haley & Aldrich's unique capabilities and deep understanding of drill fluid management as well as the horizontal directional drilling practices and design issues.
What does HDD stand for?
HDD stands for Horizontal Directional Drilling
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HDD
We have 69 other meanings of HDD in our Acronym Attic
- Hearing Dogs for the Deaf (UK)
- Heating Degree Days (weather derivatives / insurance index converting temperature into prices)
- Heavy Drinking Day (alcohol dependence)
- Heavy-Duty Diesel
- Hickory Dickory Dock (nursery rhyme)
- Hierarchical Data Dictionary
- High Density Data
- High Density Diskette
- Highly Doped Drain
- Holographic Disk Drive
- Hospital de Día (Spanish: Day Hospital)
- Hot Diggity Dog
- Hrvatski Dalmatinski Dom (Croatian Dalmatian Home, political party)
- Human Development Department (World Bank)
- Human Disorientation Device
- Hyderabad (Pakistan)
- Hartsville Downtown Development Association (South Carolina)
- Heavy Duty Distribution Association (Bethesda, MD)
- Hexanediol Diacrylate
- Hierarchical Dynamic Distributed Array
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company manufactures a wide range of wear parts for the underground construction industry, specializing in trencher and horizontal directional drilling ground engaging parts.
108 TN871 Horizontal directional drilling poses its own special problems, not the least of which are those caused by trenchless excavation, a three-phase method, and specialized tools, rigs and equipment.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Ditch Witch organization announced the release of the JT8020 Mach 1, a track-mounted, self-contained system that is said to set a new standard for power and speed among horizontal directional drilling (HDD) systems.
PDI Construction uses a variety of excavation techniques including trenching, horizontal directional drilling (HDD) and vacuum excavation.
Mears Horizontal Directional Drilling Mears Group is one of the largest horizontal directional drilling (HDD) contractors in the world with 26 drilling rigs with capabilities of up to 1.
The Ditch Witch organization announced the release of the JT8020 Mach 1, a track-mounted, self-contained system that is said to set a new standard for power and speed among horizontal directional drilling (HDD) systems.
About Vermeer Manufacturing Company Vermeer Manufacturing Company of Pella, Iowa, manufactures a full line of horizontal directional drilling systems, compact excavators, compact skid-steer loaders, pneumatic boring systems, track and utility trenchers, tub and horizontal grinders, tree equipment and agricultural products.