The Preferred Stock was originally issued in 1996 in conjunction with Sygnet's acquisition of certain properties from Horizon Cellular Telephone Company.
What does HCTC stand for?
HCTC stands for Horizon Cellular Telephone Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCTC
We have 7 other meanings of HCTC in our Acronym Attic
- Hudson County Theatre Alliance (Hoboken, NJ)
- Home Care Technology Association of America (Washington, DC)
- Healthy Campuses Technical Assistance Network
- Harvard Center for Textile and Apparel Research
- Here Come The Brides (TV series)
- Hotel and Catering Training Board
- Housing and Council Tax Benefit (UK)
- Hazard Community & Technical College (Kentucky)
- Health Coverage Tax Credit
- Hill Country Telephone Cooperative
- Hotel & Catering Training Company
- Huntersfield Christian Training Center (Prattsville, NY)
- Hepatic Computed Tomography Density
- Heritable Connective Tissue Disorder (medicine)
- Hill Country Transit District (Texas)
- High Capacity Terrestrial Digital Service
- Hawaii Council of Teachers of English (National Council of Teachers of English)
- High Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (expansion due to temperature change)
- Horizontal Charge Transfer Efficiency
- Hematology and Cell Therapy Electronic Edition
Samples in periodicals archive:
On October 9, 1996, Sygnet completed the acquisition of certain cellular systems from Horizon Cellular Telephone Company.
Nasdaq: PWIR) today announced that it has completed the acquisition of the Georgia 6 Rural Service Area ("RSA") cellular telephone license from Horizon Cellular Telephone Company.
subsidiary to Horizon Cellular Telephone Company of Central Kentucky, L.
Vecchiolla comes to Bird Corporation from the Horizon Cellular Telephone Company where he led their capital fund raising and acquisition program as vice president and chief financial officer.
07 per share loss from discontinued operations reflecting the planned sale of the company's cellular business segment, for which a definitive agreement was signed with Horizon Cellular Telephone Company of Central Kentucky, L.
The above results are presented before discontinued operations reflecting the planned sale of the company's cellular business segment, for which a definitive agreement was signed with Horizon Cellular Telephone Company of Central Kentucky, L.
Danbury") cellular business to a subsidiary of Horizon Cellular Telephone Company ("Horizon") for approximately $43,500,000 in cash.