Hopewell Valley Community Bank (PS: HWDY) has declared a 5 percent stock dividend.
What does HVCB stand for?
HVCB stands for Hopewell Valley Community Bank (Hopewell, NJ)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HVCB
- Harbor View Center for Antiques (Stamford, CT)
- Hawaii Venture Capital Association (est. 1988; Kailua, HI)
- Healthy Vision Community Award (National Eye Institute)
- Heating and Ventilating Contractors Association (UK)
- Hungarian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association
- Hutt Valley Community Arts (arts and cultural development council; Hutt City, New Zealand)
- Homeless Veterans Comprehensive Assistance Act of 2001
- Hudson Valley Community Association Institute (Fishkill, NY)
- Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau
- High Voltage Circuit Breaker
- Hudson Valley Council Band
- Hudson Valley Contract Bridge Association
- Hudson Valley Caged Bird Society (Pleasant Valley, NY)
- Happy Valley Cricket Club (Adelaide, South Australia)
- Hidden Valley Country Club (Salt Lake City, UT)
- High Velocity Canister Cartridge
- High Velocity Continuous Combustion (spray process used to deposit high quality metal coatings)
- High-Voltage Ceramic Capacitor
- Home Valuation Code of Conduct (mortgage and appraisal industry)
- Hudson Valley Community College
Samples in periodicals archive:
A veteran of Hopewell Valley Community Bank and the Bank of Princeton, branch manager Jeff Saperstein, will operate the new site.
The Board of Directors of Hopewell Valley Community Bank (PinkSheets: HWDY) announced that net income for the fourth quarter of 2012 was $454,712 or $.
Hopewell Valley Community Bank (HVCBank) (PS: HWDY) has reported that net income for the fourth quarter of 2013 was USD544,976, or USD0.
Hopewell Valley Community Bank (PinkSheets: HWDY) reported today that the Bank's net income for the first nine months of 2012 was $1,457,038 which represented a 19% decrease from the corresponding period in 2011 of $1,798,177.
The newest location will be operated by branch manager, Jeff Saperstein, formerly of Hopewell Valley Community Bank and the Bank of Princeton.
Hopewell Valley Community Bank (PinkSheets: HWDY) announced earnings for both the 2nd quarter and for the first six months of 2012.
Hopewell Valley Community Bank (OTC PS: HWDY) has said that it is planning to open its eighth banking office in downtown Flemington.