uk Global Banking News - 29 November 2011 Hopewell Valley Community Bank (OTC PS: HWDY) has said that it is planning to open its eighth banking office in downtown Flemington.
What does HVCB stand for?
HVCB stands for Hopewell Valley Community Bank (Hopewell, NJ)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HVCB
- Harbor View Center for Antiques (Stamford, CT)
- Hawaii Venture Capital Association (est. 1988; Kailua, HI)
- Healthy Vision Community Award (National Eye Institute)
- Heating and Ventilating Contractors Association (UK)
- Hungarian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association
- Hutt Valley Community Arts (arts and cultural development council; Hutt City, New Zealand)
- Homeless Veterans Comprehensive Assistance Act of 2001
- Hudson Valley Community Association Institute (Fishkill, NY)
- Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau
- High Voltage Circuit Breaker
- Hudson Valley Council Band
- Hudson Valley Contract Bridge Association
- Hudson Valley Caged Bird Society (Pleasant Valley, NY)
- Happy Valley Cricket Club (Adelaide, South Australia)
- Hidden Valley Country Club (Salt Lake City, UT)
- High Velocity Canister Cartridge
- High Velocity Continuous Combustion (spray process used to deposit high quality metal coatings)
- High-Voltage Ceramic Capacitor
- Home Valuation Code of Conduct (mortgage and appraisal industry)
- Hudson Valley Community College
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's worth noting that Pat Ryan, the other half of this dynamic duo, is a Jersey boy with deep roots who is chairman of the Hopewell Valley Community Bank and was himself a featured "busy person" in the August 2006 issue of Mercer Business magazine.
The Board of Directors of Hopewell Valley Community Bank (PinkSheets: HWDY) announced that net income for the fourth quarter of 2012 was $454,712 or $.
Ryan, Chairman, and James Hyman, President and CEO, of Hopewell Valley Community Bank (Pink Sheets: HWDY) jointly announced that the Bank started 2012 posting a profit for the 44th consecutive quarter, and total assets moving solidly above the $400,000,000 mark.
Hopewell Valley Community Bank (PinkSheets: HWDY) announced today plans to open its eighth banking office soon in historic downtown Flemington.
Hopewell Valley Community Bank (PinkSheets: HWDY) reported today that earnings for the first nine months of 2011 rose sharply over the corresponding period in 2010.
Hopewell Valley Community Bank (PinkSheets: HWDY) announced that earnings for both the 2nd quarter of 2011 and for the first six months of the year rose in excess of 80% over the corresponding 2010 periods.
Ryan, Chairman, and James Hyman, President and CEO, of Hopewell Valley Community Bank (PinkSheets: HWDY) jointly announced that the Bank started 2011 with record quarterly earnings.