Hoover Institution Press has won top honors in the prestigious Bookbuilders West awards show for two volumes it published in 2004 and 2003.
What does HIP stand for?
HIP stands for Hoover Institution Press
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HIP
We have 318 other meanings of HIP in our Acronym Attic
- Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Park (South Africa)
- Holdeen India Program
- Home Improvement Program (various organizations)
- Home Information Pack (UK Homes Bill)
- Home Inspection Program (various locations)
- Home Inspector Pro (inspection software)
- Home Installation Professionals
- Home Investment Package (Anaheim, CA Public Utilities Department)
- Homeless Initiative Partnership (Florida)
- Homes in Partnership, Inc.
- Hormone and Information Processing (study)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Hospital Infections Program (US CDC)
- Host Identity Protocol
- Host Interface Processor
- Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System
- Hot Isostatic Pressing
- Housing Initiatives Program (various organizations)
- Howitzer Improvement Program
- HRU Interface Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sowell also wrote Late-Talking Children (1997), as well as a monograph on law titled Judicial Actism Reconsidered, published by the Hoover Institution Press.