The IEDC incentives included: --$875,000 in Economic Development for a Growing Economy tax credits; --$102,000 in training grants through the Skills Enhancement Fund; --Up to $50,000 in training grants through the Technology Enhancement Certification for Hoosiers Fund; and --Additional assistance through the Hoosier Business Investment Tax Credit program.
What does HBITC stand for?
HBITC stands for Hoosier Business Investment Tax Credit (Indiana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- HBV (Hepatitis B Virus) Immune Globulin
- Hepatitis B Immune Globulin (blood plasma)
- Harry Benjamin International Gender Dysphoria Association, Inc.
- Health and Biomedical Information Network
- Hospital Based Inpatient Psychiatric Services
- Hering Breuer Inflation Reflex
- Hospital-Based In-Patient Rehabilitation
- Harris Bancorp Insurance Services, Inc. (est. 1882)
- Higher Bandwidth Incentive Scheme (Australia)
- Housing Benefit Information System (UK)
- Harcourt, Brace, and Jovanovich (Publishers)
- Houston Business Journal
- Hyundai Berjaya Corporation Berhad (Malaysia)
- High Bypass Jet Engine
- Houses and Barns by John Libby (Freeport, Maine)
- Horlogers Bijoutiers Joailliers Orfevres (French: Watchmakers, Goldsmiths, and Jewelers)
- Highland Bulldog Junior Wrestling Club (Highland, IL)
- Halmstads Bollklubb (Swedish sports club)
- Hartebeesthoek (space launch ground station; South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Commerce also is offering support through the Hoosier Business Investment tax credit program.
The vast majority of the package was received from the Commerce's Hoosier Business Investment Tax Credit program.