Abstract Previously, we revealed that Choto-san (Diao-teng-san in Chinese), a Kampo formula, is effective on vascular dementia clinically, and the hooks and stems of Uncaria sinensis (OLIV.
What does HSUS stand for?
HSUS stands for Hooks and Stems of Uncaria Sinensis
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HSUS
- Health Sciences University of Mongolia
- Historical Society of the Upper Mojave Desert (Ridgecrest, CA)
- Health Services Utilization and Outcomes Commission (Canada)
- Hawaii School University Partnership (est. 1986)
- Hispanic Society of University Professors
- High Speed Uplink Packet Access (data access protocol for mobile phone networks)
- Herpesvirus Saimiri U RNA
- Health Services Utilization and Research Commission
- Health Services Utilization Study (est. 1984)
- Historical Statistics of the United States
- Humane Society of the United States
- Hrvatski Savez Udruga Tjelesnih Invalida (Croatian: Croatian Federal Association of Physical Disability)
- High-Speed Undersea Weapon
- Hamburger Sport Verein (soccer team)
- Hancock Shaker Village (Pittsfield, MA)
- Hannoverscher Sport-Verein (German football team)
- Harmony-Shenandoah Valley (Virginia)
- Herpes Simplex Virus
- Hierarchical Storage Virtualization (Hewlett-Packard)
- High Sided Vehicle
Samples in periodicals archive:
Extract prepared from the hooks and stems of Uncaria sinensis prevents glutamate-induced neuronal death in cultured cerebellar granule cells.