12 /PRNewswire/ -- Hooked on Phonics , the premiere brand and maker of the award-winning educational reading tools, today released its new Learn to Read product through the new website learntoread.
What does HOP stand for?
HOP stands for Hooked on Phonics (Gateway Learning Corporation)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HOP
We have 103 other meanings of HOP in our Acronym Attic
- Hispanic Outreach Project (various locations)
- Historic Ocean Profile
- History off the Page (teaching company; est. 1996)
- HIV Outpatient Program (Louisiana)
- Home Occupation Permit (various locations)
- Home Ownership Program (various locations)
- Home Oxygen Provider
- Homecast Open Protocol (Wireless LAN)
- Homeownership Opportunity Program (various locations)
- Honda Original Parts
- Hop on Pop (children's book by Dr. Seuss)
- Hope (Amtrak station code; Hope, AR)
- Hospital Outpatient Program (clinical treatment)
- House Of Pain
- House of Payne
- Houses of Parliament (UK)
- Housing for Older People
- Housing Opportunity Program
- Hrvatski Oslobodilacki Pokret (Croatian Liberation Movement)
- Humboldt Orientation Program (Humboldt State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Educate assets include Sylvan Learning, the operator of a network of tutoring centers, Hooked on Phonics, an early reading, math and study skills program, and Catapult Learning, a provider of educational services to public and non-public schools.
spending $500 on expensive kicks for their kids instead "and won't spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.
Celebrate the New Learn to Read Product Debut by Donating a Copy to Your Favorite School BALTIMORE, July 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Hooked on Phonics , the maker of award-winning educational and reading tools, has just released its first-ever Learn to Read Teacher's Edition product for educators.
About Hooked on Phonics Hooked on Phonics, operated by Smarterville Inc.
Exclusive Online Offer Begins Today BALTIMORE, July 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Hooked on Phonics , the maker of the award-winning educational and reading tools, has made available for purchase its new Learn to Read product in a web-exclusive, introductory offer to the public through the company website, http://www.
As part of the resolution drive, Hooked on Phonics donated 15,000 of its Learn to Read programs--with a retail value of more than $3 million--to First Book, a nonprofit group that distributes books to children from low-income families, as part of an effort to urge more adults to "resolve" to help children read in the new year.
Hooked on Phonics challenges parents and children to immerse themselves in their favorite books or magazines this summer and to strive to establish a summer reading program that ensures their children have a strong start to the 2009 school year.