A graduate of Brock University, Durkacz earned honours Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in accounting and finance.
What does HBBA stand for?
HBBA stands for Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (higher education degree)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBBA
We have 9 other meanings of HBBA in our Acronym Attic
- Human Beat Box (vocal percussion)
- Huron Bush Boys (Canadian survivalists)
- Hawthorne Boulevard Business Association (Oregon)
- Herman Badillo Bilingual Academy
- Hernando Beach Business Association (Florida)
- Herts, Beds & Bucks Angling (United Kingdom)
- Hillsboro Boys Baseball Association (Hillsboro, OR)
- Hollywood Beach Business Association (Florida)
- Home Based Business Association
- Homer Bed & Breakfast Association (Alaska)
- Hosford Abernethy Neighborhood Association (Oregon)
- Hard Bargain Blues Band (band; Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Huntington Beach Bad Boy (Tito Ortiz)
- Hyperosmolar Blood-Brain Barrier Disruption
- Hayes Barton Baptist Church (Raleigh, NC)
- Heartland Baptist Bible College (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
- Home Based Business Council, Inc.
- Horseshoe Bay Business and Community Association (Canada)
- Humboldt Bay Bicycle Commuters Association (Eureka, CA)
- Happy Belated Birthday
Samples in periodicals archive:
Morrison, a native of Toronto, Canada, received an Honours Bachelor of Business Administration from Wilfrid Laurier University in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
He is a Chartered Accountant and graduated from Wilfrid Laurier University in 1982, with an Honours Bachelor of Business Administration degree.