The US Government and Military have been granted courtesy SCPD memberships, affording them the ability to pursue a degree on a part-time basis through the Honors Cooperative Program and to receive preferred member pricing.
What does HCP stand for?
HCP stands for Honors Cooperative Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCP
We have 205 other meanings of HCP in our Acronym Attic
- Hereditary Coproporphyria
- Hexagonal Close Packed
- High Card Points (bridge)
- High-Capacity Projectile
- Hispania Capital Partners (equity firm; various locations)
- Hitachi Computer Products
- Hitachi Content Platform (object storage system)
- Homeless Court Program (various locations)
- Honda Club of the Philippines
- Horizontal Control Point
- Host Cell Protein
- Host Command Processor
- Host Configuration Protocol
- Hosting Control Panel (FusionXHost)
- Hot Cargo Pad
- HSBC (Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation) Climate Partnership
- HUD (Housing and Urban Development) Consolidated Plan
- Human Canvas Project (art)
- Human Capital Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stanford's pioneering efforts in education outreach date back more than 50 years to the inauguration of the Honors Cooperative Program, which made it possible for working engineers to pursue a graduate degree on a part-time basis.
On May 20, about 200 scholars gathered in the Hewlett Teaching Center to celebrate the 50-year anniversary of the Honors Cooperative Program (HCP), established in 1954 under the leadership of Engineering Dean Fred Terman.