Blue Star Families, Honor Flight Network and the USO Host Washington, D.
What does HFN stand for?
HFN stands for Honor Flight Network (est. 2005; Springfield, OH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HFN
We have 27 other meanings of HFN in our Acronym Attic
- Human Field Motion Test
- Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S.
- Hierarchical Foveal Machine Vision
- Hands, Feet & Nails (Fort Collins, CO)
- Happy for Now
- Hastily Formed Network (Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, CA)
- Healing for the Nations (Marietta, GA)
- Herb Folks Nation
- Home Furnishings News (magazine; New York)
- Homebuilders Financial Network (Miami Lakes, FL)
- Human Factors North, Inc.
- Human-Friendly Naming
- Huu-Ay-Aht First Nations (Canada)
- Hemophilia Foundation of Northern California
- High Flow Nasal Cannula
- Harpers Ferry National Historical Park
- Hopewell Furnace National Historic Site (Elverson, PA)
- Healthy Families Newborn Home Visiting Program (Criterion Child Enrichment; Massachusetts)
- Hamilton Fish National Institute (US Department of Justice; Rosslyn, VA)
- Healing for the Nations International (est. 2000)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Honor Flight Network was created to help do whatever it takes to fulfill the dreams of veterans and help them travel to Washington, D.
The airline has partnered with Honor Flight Network, a non-profit organisation, to take 101 veterans from Raleigh-Durham International Airport in North Carolina to Washington National Airport.
The Honor Flight Network is a nonprofit organization that is committed to sending every remaining WWII veteran in their area to visit the memorials in Washington, DC, built in their honor.
November | Honor Flight Network, Nationwide For the past four years, Southwest Airlines has been lucky enough to be a part of making Veterans' dreams come true as the official commercial airline of the Honor Flight network and to date has connected more than 4,500 World War II Veterans with their memorial in Washington, D.
Honor Flight Network was created to honor America's veterans for the sacrifices they made on behalf of the country.
Airline Renews Its Long-Standing Relationship with Honor Flight Network DALLAS, July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwest Airlines(NYSE: LUV) announced today that it will provide travel to help make the dreams of more than 3,000 of America's Veterans come true.
Honor Flight Network was founded in May 2005 by Earl Morse, a physician assistant and Retired Air Force Captain.