In addition to the nine works at the Kennedy Center, her work has been featured at Seattle Children's Theatre, Dallas Children's Theatre, Arizona's Childsplay and Honolulu Theatre for Youth.
What does HTY stand for?
HTY stands for Honolulu Theatre for Youth (Hawaii)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Heart Transplantation (cardiology)
- Higher Technical Examination Programme (Denmark)
- Højere Teknisk Eksamen (Danish Technical College)
- human tumor xenograft
- Hungarian Traded Index
- HyperTransport (high speed low latency chip to chip interlink)
- Heat Exchanger
- High-Temperature X-Ray Diffraction
- Next-Generation of H-2 Transfer Vehicle
- Healthy Teens and Young Adults (reproductive health education program; Baltimore City Health Department; MD)
- Harbour Town Yacht Basin (South Carolina)
- Harbour Towne Yacht Club (Muskegon, MI)
- Hioe Tjo Yoeng College (Hong Kong)
- Hanover Township Youth and Family Services
- Helicopter Traffic Zone (air traffic; various locations)
- High Torque Zinc (fastener)
- Hill Top Zone (Sonic 2 level)
- Hrvatska Turisticka Zajednica (Croatian: Croatian National Tourist Board)
- Hrvatski Triatlon Savez (Croatian Triathlon Federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From 1969 to 1975 he was staff director at the Los Angeles Music Center's Mark Taper Forum, Artistic Director of the Honolulu Theatre for Youth (1975-78) and Associate Artistic Director of Atlanta's Alliance Theatre (1978-80).