HONOLULU, March 9 /PRNewswire/ -- The Missile Defense Advocacy Alliance (MDAA) presented a $1,000 scholarship and internship to the Honolulu Japanese Chamber of Commerce on Friday, March 3, 2006.
What does HJCC stand for?
HJCC stands for Honolulu Japanese Chamber of Commerce (Honolulu, HI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HJCC
We have 1 other meaning of HJCC in our Acronym Attic
- Haryana Janhit Congress (political party; India)
- Heidelberger Judo Club (martial arts; Germany)
- Hellenic Journal of Cardiology (est. 1957)
- Higher Judicial Council (Iraq)
- Hillcrest Jewish Center (Flushing, NY)
- Hillsborough Justice Campaign (UK)
- House Judiciary Committee
- Hwa Chong Junior College (Singapore)
- Hollings Judicial Center Annex (Charleston, SC)
- Hawaii Job Corps Center (Waimanalo, HI)
- Histiocytosis with Joint Contractures and Sensorineural Deafness
- Houston Jewish Community Foundation (Texas)
- Hebrew and Jewish Cultural Studies
- Humanistic Jewish Congregation of San Diego (California; est. 1985)
- Harvard Jolly Clees Toppe (architects)
- Handigodu Joint Disease
- Heliocentric Julian Day/Date (astronomy)
- Hospital for Joint Diseases
- Hunter-Jumper-Dressage (Easton, CT)
- Himalayan Journal of Development and Democracy
Samples in periodicals archive:
He currently serves as President of the Hawaii Bankers Association as well as Chairman of the Board of the Honolulu Japanese Chamber of Commerce.