The 6-day visit to China ends on Friday with presentation of Macedonia's investment conditions at the business forum in Hong Kong where Prime Minister Gruevski is scheduled to meet Donald Tsang, Chief Executive for the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
What does HKSAR stand for?
HKSAR stands for Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of HKSAR
We have 1 other meaning of HKSAR in our Acronym Attic
- Silver Hake
- Hervormde Kerk in Suidelike Afrika (Reformed Church in South Africa)
- Hong Kong Society of Accountants
- Hong Kong Society of Arts
- Hong Kong Standards on Auditing
- Hong Kong Stockbrokers Association (est. 1978)
- Hong Kong Student Association
- Human Kinetics Student Association (University of Guelph and University of Ottawa; Canada)
- Hong Kong Schools Alumni Federation
- Hong Kong Sports Association for the Physically Disabled
- Hong Kong Special Autonomous Region (China)
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government
- Hong Kong Student Aid Society
- Helen Keller Services for the Blind (Sands Point, NY)
- Hong Kong Shanghai Banking
- Hong Kong Society for the Blind
- Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation
- Hong Kong Small Business Meetup Group
- Hari Kecemerlangan Sekolah Berasrama Penuh (Malaysian debate team)
- Harford Kicks Soccer Club (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced today that a subsidiary company received a contract from the Highways Department of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region to provide engineering services for the design and site investigation phase of the US$5 billion Hong Kong section of the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Express Rail Link (XRL).
The protest coincides with celebrations for the 12th anniversary of the establishment of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, after the former British colony was returned to China in 1997.
and Chinese law, many items that are controlled for export to China such as high performance computers, certain telecommunications equipment, and certain semiconductor testing equipment and materials do not require a license for export to the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Meanwhile, Xinhua News Agency reported that Tung Chee Hwa, chief executive of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, on Saturday welcomed the decision by the World Health Organization (WHO) to lift its travel advisory against Hong Kong.
Speakers will include China and Hong Kong Special Administrative Region senior government officials, multi-national CEOs and CFOs, world-renowned academics, regulators and leaders of the accounting profession.
Seconds before midnight, the Union Jack and the colonial flag came down, and eight seconds after midnight, the Chinese flag hung alongside that of the newly renamed Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China.
As the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and the Guangdong Provincial Government agencies take corrective action to improve the country's environmental status, this is a timely gathering that will afford Fuel Tech valuable exposure in the world's largest coal consuming country.