The HSBC Group's Islamic finance business in the UK is part of HSBC Bank Plc; the Group's Islamic finance businesses in the UAE and Bahrain are part of HSBC Bank Middle East Limited; and its Islamic finance businesses in Bangladesh, Singapore and Mauritius are part of the Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
What does HKSB stand for?
HKSB stands for Hong Kong Shanghai Banking
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HKSB
We have 1 other meaning of HKSB in our Acronym Attic
- Hong Kong Stockbrokers Association (est. 1978)
- Hong Kong Student Association
- Human Kinetics Student Association (University of Guelph and University of Ottawa; Canada)
- Hong Kong Schools Alumni Federation
- Hong Kong Sports Association for the Physically Disabled
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- Hong Kong Special Autonomous Region (China)
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government
- Hong Kong Student Aid Society
- Helen Keller Services for the Blind (Sands Point, NY)
- Hong Kong Society for the Blind
- Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation
- Hong Kong Small Business Meetup Group
- Hari Kecemerlangan Sekolah Berasrama Penuh (Malaysian debate team)
- Harford Kicks Soccer Club (Maryland)
- Hello Kitty Suicide Club (band)
- Hong Kong School of Commerce
- Hong Kong School of Creativity (Hong Kong Institute of Contemporary Culture)
- Hong Kong Shippers' Council
- Hong Kong Society of Cinematographers
Samples in periodicals archive:
At present, many major local and international banks, and financial institutions in the Middle East are using SAS' fraud, risk management and anti-money laundering technologies, including Riyad Bank and Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) amongst others.
Taameer Jordan recently signed an agreement with Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC), according to which, the bank will be providing financing loans to Taameer's customers in projects that include: Andalusia, Red Sea Resort, al-Rawda, and al-Jiza.
Mahony was Chief Investment Officer of Global Emerging Markets at HSBC Asset Management, a unit of HSBC Holdings PLC (formerly known as Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation) where he effectively developed HSBC's presence in the emerging markets asset class.
Prior to Capital, Sarath spent ten years at Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation in corporate finance and banking in Dubai, San Francisco, California and New York, New York.
2 million drawn went to retire Mallon's previous credit line from Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation.
The AmTrade ownership group is led by Lord Michael Sandberg, the former CEO of Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corp and Mr.
28 /PRNewswire/ -- Mallon Resources Corporation (Nasdaq: MLRC) has established a $15,000,000 Revolving Credit Facility with Midland Bank plc, New York Branch, a unit of Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation.