A prominent corporate finance practitioner in Hong Kong, Richardson has served as a member of the legal committee of the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission and is currently a director of the Investor Compensation Company Limited, established by the Securities and Futures Commission to administer the Investor Compensation Fund.
What does HKSFC stand for?
HKSFC stands for Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Hong Kong Society for the Deaf
- Hong Kong Sports Development Board
- Hong Kong Society of Dermatology and Venereology (Wan Chai, Hong Kong)
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Hong Kong Sex Education Association (Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong)
- Hong Kong Social Enterprise Challenge (academic business competition)
- Handbook of Knowledge Society Foresight (policy analysis)
- Hong Kong Shopping Festival
- Hong Kong Surgical Forum
- Hong Kong Society of Financial Analysts
- Hong Kong Screenwriters Guild
- Hong Kong Shipping Gazette
- Hong Kong Sanatorium and Hospital
- Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels Ltd.
- Hong Kong Securities Institute
- Hong Kong Society for Immunology
- Hong Kong Sports Institute
- Hong Kong Semiconductor Industry Council (est. 2004)
- Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd.
- Hong Kong Singapore International School
Samples in periodicals archive:
which are registered as securities dealer and commodities dealer with the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission.
Pacsutto is the former Executive Director and Vice Chairman of the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission and former Executive Director of the Ontario Securities Commission.