Ken Hui Kin Nam, Vice President for Marketing and Admission at Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTPC), Mr.
What does HKSTPC stand for?
HKSTPC stands for Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Hong Kong Schools Sports Federation
- Hong Kong Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Hong Kong Student Society of MIT
- Hong Kong Summer Time (daylight savings time)
- Hong Kong Sea Transport Association
- Hong Kong Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
- Hong Kong Standards & Testing Centre Ltd.
- Hong Kong Satellite Technology Group Ltd.
- Hong Kong Sea Transport and Logistics Association (est. 1994)
- Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation
- Hong Kong Society for Transportation Studies
- Hong Kong Skating Union (ice skating; Hong Kong)
- Hong Kong Society of Wargamers (role playing)
- Hong Kong Social Workers Association
- Hong Kong Student Welfare Association
- Hong Kong Shue Yan College
- Hong Kong Shue Yan University
- Harcerski Klub Taternicki (Polish: Scouts Club Taternicki)
- Heat-Killed Trypomastigotes
- Hong Kong Tailor (entertainer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
26 /PRNewswire/ -- Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) and Fujitsu Microelectronics Limited's (FML) subsidiary e-Shuttle Inc.
Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) has formed a partnership with Credence Systems Corporation (NASDAQ:CMOS), a provider of solutions from design-to- production test for the worldwide semiconductor industry.
The Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) has formed a strategic alliance with ASAT Holdings Limited , a global provider of semiconductor package design, assembly, and test services, to cooperatively promote integrated circuit (IC) packaging and test related services in Hong Kong and China.
About Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation is a statutory body set up by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administration Region.
Organized by the Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) in conjunction with major universities in Hong Kong, the 2003 International Technology Conference demonstrates the partnership among industry and academics in promoting technological innovation around the region.
AnalogicTech), Pericom Semiconductor Corporation (Pericom) and REnex Technology Limited (REnex) -- today sign tenancy agreements with Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) in a historic ceremony held in Santa Clara, Calif.