The Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited (HKMC) today (Friday) announced that revisions will be made to the eligibility criteria for the Mortgage Insurance Programme (MIP).
What does HKMC stand for?
HKMC stands for Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HKMC
We have 4 other meanings of HKMC in our Acronym Attic
- Hong Kong and Macau Association for European Studies (educational group)
- Hong Kong and Macau Affairs Office
- Hrvatska Komora Medicinskih Biokemicara (Croatian: Croatian Chamber of Medical Biochemists; Croatia)
- Hunter Keilty Muntz & Beatty (insurance company; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Hong Kong Marching Band Association
- Hong Kong Mountain Bike Association
- Hür Ve Kabul Edilmiþ Masonlar Büyük Locasý (The Grand Lodge of the Free and Recognized Masons, Turkey)
- Hong Kong Marketing Company (Sony Corporation)
- Hong Kong Mediation Centre (est. 1999)
- Hong Kong Ministerial Conference (China)
- Hyundai-Kia Motors Corporation (South Korea)
- Health Knowledge Management and Discovery (Australasian workshop)
- Hong Kong Marine Department
- Hong Kong Movie Database
- Hong Kong Mood Disorders Centre (Chinese University of Hong Kong; Ma Liu Shui, Hong Kong)
- Hong Kong Mould & Die Council
- Hong Kong Macroeconomic Forecast
- Hong Kong Medical Forum (University of Hong Kong)
- Hawar Kurdistan Media Group
- High-K Metal Gate
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited (HKMC) has enhanced the Reverse Mortgage Pilot Scheme and will launch the scheme in the middle of 2011 after discussing the details with banks.
The government-owned Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation meanwhile announced that from Saturday it would stop offering insurance to property investors and reduce its maximum mortgage size from eight million to six million and from 20 million to 12 million under its mortgage insurance schemes.
A worldwide leader in mortgage insurance, UGC began its regional expansion with a long-term reinsurance agreement (1999 to 2008) with the Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation (HKMC), a government entity created to support the Hong Kong residential mortgage market.
In a related development, the Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited today announced revisions to be made to the Mortgage Insurance Programme eligibility criteria.
Prior to that, he was Vice President of the Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation (HKMC), establishing and managing their mortgage insurance business.
The Scheme is introduced by the Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited ("HKMC") in collaboration with banks and non-governmental organisations.
NYSE:PMI), announced today that it, along with the Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation (HKMC), has introduced a new 95 percent loan-to-value (LTV) mortgage insurance product to Hong Kong lenders.