The Hong Kong Monetary Authority has started an investigation to see if there was wrongdoing by the Swiss bank in its submission of data for setting the Hong Kong Interbank Offered Rate, according to a statement from the de-facto central bank yesterday.
What does HIBOR stand for?
HIBOR stands for Hong Kong Interbank Offered Rate
This definition appears frequently
- Handelaren in Bouwmaterialen in Nederland (Dutch: Association of Dealers in Building Materials in the Netherlands)
- Higher Bandwidth Incentive Scheme (Australian government)
- Human Interface Evaluation by Biaxial Scheme Under Systematic Concept
- Health Informatics and Bioinformatics, Turkey (symposium)
- Henderson Insurance Brokers Ltd. (UK)
- Hereditary Inclusion Body Myopathy
- Hope of Israel Baptist Mission (United States of America)
- Hyogo Ion Beam Medical Center (Japan)
- Harmony Internet Broadcasting Network
- Hybrid In-Band On-Channel
- Heavy Ion Beam Probe
- Huxley Institute for Biosocial Research
- Head Injury Behaviour Scale
- Heavy Ion Backscattering Spectrometry
- Hutt International Boys' School (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Human Isolated Bronchial Smooth Muscle
- Have I Been Trolled?
- Hawaiian International Billfish Tournament (fishing)
- Hertfordshire Institute of Business and Technology (UK)
- Hydrological Institute, Belgrade University
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hong Kong banks' prime rates are currently about 475 to 500 basis points above the Hong Kong Interbank Offered Rate, compared to an average spread of about 390 basis points over the past five years.
dollar, with the benchmark three-month Hong Kong interbank offered rate rising to 7.