When the central government has a policy directive some local governments have ways to deviate from that," Sonny Lo, a professor at the Hong Kong Institute of Education said.
What does HKIED stand for?
HKIED stands for Hong Kong Institute of Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries
- Hong Kong Information and Communication Technology (award)
- Hong Kong Identity Card
- Hong Kong Immigration Department (China)
- Hong Kong Institute of Directors
- Hong Kong Interior Design Association
- Helen Keller Institute for the Deaf and Deafblind (est. 1977; India)
- Hong Kong Institute of Education
- Hong Kong Institution of Engineers
- Hong Kong Industrial Estates Corporation
- Hong Kong Institution of Engineering Surveyors
- Hong Kong Internet Forum
- Hong Kong Investment Funds Association
- Hong Kong International Film Festival
- Hong Kong Institute of Facility Management
- Hong Kong Institute of Housing
- Hong Kong Ice Hockey Association (Hong Kong)
- Hong Kong International Hula Association
- Hong Kong Institute of Human Resource Management
- Hong Kong Information Infrastructure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kerry Kennedy, of the Center for Governance and Citizenship at the Hong Kong Institute of Education, (http://shanghaiist.
Cheng May Hung, The Hong Kong Institute of Education Cheng May Hung, PHD.
Rita Berry, Hong Kong Institute of Education Berry, PhD, is a lecturer of Education.
Koo is Senior Lecturer, The Hong Kong Institute of Education, Tai Po, NT, Hong Kong.
Paper presented at the International Conference on Teacher Education at the Hong Kong Institute of Education, Hong Kong.
Members include the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), McGill University, The University of Exeter, the University of Melbourne, Washington State University, The Hong Kong Institute of Education and Foothill-De Anza Community College District.
The editor is affiliated with the Hong Kong Institute of Education.