A TEESSIDE University academic's book played a pivotal role in the University being invited to provide consultancy to the Hong Kong Hospital Authority (HKHA) and turned the spotlight on the impact of local expertise and partnership on the international stage.
What does HKHA stand for?
HKHA stands for Hong Kong Hospital Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HKHA
We have 1 other meaning of HKHA in our Acronym Attic
- Hong Kong Geriatrics Society (est. 1981)
- Human Keratinocyte Growth Supplement
- Hans Kongelige Højhed (Danish: His Royal Highness)
- Hans Kunliga Höghet/Hennes Kungliga Höghet (Swedish: His/Her Royal Highness)
- Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid (Dutch: Her Royal Highness)
- Hendes Kongelige Højhed (Danish: Her Royal Highness)
- Hindu Kush-Himalayan
- Höga Kusten Hockey (Swedish Hockey Association in Nordingrå, the High Coast, Kramfors, Sweden)
- Hong Kong Hilton (hotel; Hong Kong)
- Hong Kong Harmonica Association
- Hong Kong Hotels Association
- Hong Kong Hobie Club
- Hong Kong Health Expo and International Conference on Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Hong Kong Society of Herpetology Foundation
- Hong Kong Heritage Museum
- Hong Kong Human Powered Vehicle Association
- Hong Kong Human Rights Commission
- Hong Kong Human Rights Monitor
- Hong Kong Housing Research Network
- Healthy Kids, Healthy Schools (Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Allen Cheung, Hong Kong Hospital Authority - Customer Service Project Category - Prof.
Earlier this month, the Manulife Asset Management Hong Kong office was awarded Hong Kong Hospital Authority Provident Fund Scheme's first ever Dim Sum bond mandate, managing approximately USD 15 million of CNH bonds.
In 2003 IQAir inked a $20 million deal with the Hong Kong Hospital Authority, allowing the company to reengineer the hospitals' air handling systems, a move detrimental in the prevention of cross-contamination, particularly in halting the spread of the deadly SARS virus.
A Hong Kong Hospital Authority statement said that the baby was discharged from Princess Margaret Hospital yesterday.
The university was invited to make a bid to provide consultancy to the Hong Kong Hospital Authority (HKHA) after senior HKHA representatives read a book by Professor Rob McSherry and Paddy Pearce.
Nancy Tse, Hong Kong Hospital Authority - Human Resource Development Project Catgegory - Dr.
HONG KONG, June 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Manulife Asset Management has been awarded a mandate from the Hong Kong Hospital Authority Provident Fund Scheme to manage the Authority's exposure to Hong Kong's offshore RMB bond market.