Organized by the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce (HKGCC), the award recognizes AECOM s ability to integrate available technologies into innovative and creative solutions as exemplified by several major projects, including the Lai Chi Kok Transfer Scheme and the 1881 Heritage Redevelopment project.
What does HKGCC stand for?
HKGCC stands for Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups
- Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Healthy Kids Gold (medical coverage; New Hampshire)
- Hong Kong Guesthouse
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong (Airport Code)
- Housekeeping Gene
- Hunter Killer Group
- Hong Kong Geographical Association
- Hong Kong Golf Association
- Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce
- Human Keratinocyte Growth Factor
- Hoisington Koegler Group Inc. (Minneapolis, MN)
- Hong Kong Geographic Information System Association (est. 1995)
- Hong Kong Government Laboratory (Kowloon, Hong Kong)
- Hong Kong Green Label Scheme
- Hong Kong Green Manufacturing Alliance (Kowloon, Hong Kong)
- Heavy Coker Gas Oil (petroleum)
- Hong Kong Gardening Society
- Hong Kong Geriatrics Society (est. 1981)
- Human Keratinocyte Growth Supplement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hui is also a member of the General Committee of the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce, in addition, he was also appointed as a member of the Commission on Strategic Development of the Hong Kong SAR Government in 2008.
He was Chairman of the Hong Kong Shipowners Association in 1993 - 1995, Chairman of the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce in 1999 - 2001; an Independent Non-Executive Director of Zhejiang Expressway Co.
The controversial issue has filled newspaper pages for months, with the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce warning that a high minimum wage could mean 150,000 lost jobs, although it has since backed off its opposition to the law.
That followed the £230-a-head dinner organised by the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce at the five-star Marriott hotel.
After signing the Clean Air Charter, a non-binding accord written by the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce that highlights six key areas where businesses can improve air quality, Tsang said reaching a public consensus will take time.
Meanwhile, the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce said Beijing's interpretations allow the territory to focus on the process of constitutional development in a gradual manner.
We're facing a slowdown in the rest of the world, so a slowing in growth is to be expected," said Ian Perkin, chief economist at the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce.